A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavatham : Ch-7. Part-19.





7.Sri Krishna’s Kurukshetra Lila :


Part-19.


Bhishma stood up and said, “I agree with whatever Sri Krishna has said. Their share is due to them.”

Drona, Kripa, and everybody said, “Wonderful! Wonderful!”

Duryodhana said, “I shall not agree. War is the only solution.”

“Oh! You want war?” said Sri Krishna. “You shall have it.”

After a long lecture, Sri Krishna in rage said to Bhishma, Drona, Kripa and the whole audience, “This is a shame to the audience. How do you allow this wretched fellow in the assembly of the Kurus? Is he a human being? If only you permit me, I will bind him up just now and throw him at the feet of Yudhishthira. Will you permit me to do that?”



When Sri Krishna uttered these words, Duryodhana hissed like a snake in anger, got up from his seat and returned to his house, where he connived, with the help of Karna, Dushasana and Sakuni, his henchmen :

“This man wants to bind me and imprison me. We shall imprison him first. When Krishna is imprisoned, the Pandavas will be paralysed automatically.”

Swami Krishnananda

To be continued  ....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"