A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavatham : Ch-7. Part-21.




7.Sri Krishna’s Kurukshetra Lila :


Part-21.


When she said that and everybody kept quiet, Sri Krishna stood up and uttered the last word to Duryodhana. “Young man, are you under the impression that I am alone here and you can bind me? This is a false notion in your mind. I am not alone here. All the gods and all the uplifted weapons are here just now. The Pandavas, with all the army, are inside here. Look at me.”

Immediately Sri Krishna showed his Cosmic Form.

Brahma was sitting on his head, Rudra on his chest, and all the angels started shining like tiny rays of lustre emanating from every pore of his body.

The Earth shook, it is said, and the oceans rose with ferocious waves.

No one knew what was happening.

Everybody said, “Hail! Hail! Wonder! Wonder!”

Dhritarashtra, who was blind, heard people cry, “Wonder! Wonder!” and said, “What is this wonder? I cannot see anything. May I see? May I have sight?”

Swami Krishnananda

To be continued  ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"