A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavatham : Ch-8. Part-1.






Concluding Message: The Stages of Ascent to Moksham


8: The Stages of Ascent to Moksham:


Part-1.


Sadhana is the way to moksham.

It has no other significance.

Moksham is freedom from bondage.

But it is necessary for everyone to know whether one is really in bondage or is really free.

If we are free, then there is nothing to do.

Let us be happy in this world.



Does anyone recognise that he or she is in bondage?

If this question is put before anyone, they will be surprised.

“What kind of bondage is there in me? I seem to be perfectly all right in my life. I can go about anywhere I like. I have all the necessary amenities for a comfortable existence. I am really happy. I require nothing. God has given me everything.”

If this is the case, you are really a free person, and there is no need to strive for further freedom because of the conviction that you are already free.

Swami Krishnananda

To be continued  ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"