The Eighteen "Ities" : 12 & 13.




12. TENACITY :



This is the natural friend of fixity.

Once you have fixed your aim and chosen your path, stick to it.

Do not waver.

Be steadfast.

Never compromise on your fundamental principles.

Have the attitude: "I may give up my life but I will not swerve from the path; I will not break my vows."


13. INTEGRITY :



Develop an integral personality.

Tie all the loose ends of your character.

Become a man of high moral principles.

Lead a life of righteousness.

 Let righteousness waft its sweet fragrance from you.

Everyone will trust you, obey you, respect you and revere you.


Swami Sivananda

To be continued  ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"